Beginning where I left off…
(26) Blogging keeps me going. I don’t interact with very many people in real life so my virtual interactions are it for me. I truly appreciate being able to write the things that important to me as well as the trivial things that I come across from day to day.
(27) Blog readers. YOU! Yes, YOU! I love writing for you and sharing my world with you and I love visiting your blogs and learning about your world.
(28) #WeekendCoffeeShares. I stumbled across one of these last January and jumped right in the very first weekend. It’s the king of post I love to write and share! And the bonus was making friends with so many of YOU! I wrote 46 coffee share posts! I only missed during February, or I didn’t tag them as coffee shares. My first was on January 31st.
(29) Diana and Gene’O who started Weekend Coffee Shares. Diana continues to host them on Part Time Monster.
(30) A to Z Blogging Challenges. I completed this in April, even though I was recuperating from my mid April surgery. There was so much encouragement for me to go on with the challenges that it really helped me to have some goals to look forward to while stuck in bed. I not only found a lot of blogs to follow but I also gained a lot of readers.
Meeting fellow bloggers in person! I got to meet (31) Allison at Eclectic Alli and (32) Sabina at Victim To Charm, both fellow Portland bloggers and WeekendCoffeeeShare bloggers! What a delight to meet them both!
(37) Facebook, as much as we often hate it, is good for a lot of things, in my opinion. For me, it lets me keep in touch with (38) far away relatives, especially the nieces and nephews with which I lost touch when my brothers died. I want them in my life and I want to know how they are and help them if I can. It also allows me keep in touch with (39) long-lost friends from high school with which I share so much of my past and with (40) friends I lost through moving and through my divorce…yeah, someone keeps the friends and the other loses them. Now I’ve found some of them again!
I think that’s a good stopping point for part three. Twenty more. Might be today, might be tomorrow. Not sure.