This week signals a few beginnings for me.
- I started an online Writer’s Digest course on copy editing. My income will go to zero in May of next year when my ex husband retires so I will have no more income. I need to start preparing to earn some money some way and I thought copy editing might be a natural for me. So here I go!
- Thursday I begin my regular volunteering in Anderson’s classroom. They want me to read a story each week then help with some literature lessons. Yay! Right up my alley!
- I have a co-authored post over at Part Time Monster on Thursday. I’m excited about it because it was one of those that I thought of on my own then executed with Allison‘s help. You should go take a look at it. I will probably post a link to it on Thursday or I might re-blog it. Look for that, please.
- This week I started taking walks and hikes on my own. Now that Anderson is in school, I can’t wait for him to go with me or it will never happen. So it’s solo hiking for me.
- I’m starting to brush up on my tarot reading. I used to be quite good at it and I’m thinking if I review and practice, that might be another avenue for some kind of income in the future. I can do individual readings or maybe hire myself out for parties. We shall see what is in the cards for me!