Momma seems to be giving me a lot to write about. There was yesterday’s Sassy post and today’s post. Last week, she tagged me to do the Love It! Hate It! meme in which the blogger is supposed to list ten things they love and ten things they hate. There was some discussion as to the use of the word “hate”. I agree with the other bloggers that it’s a strong word and, for the most part, I don’t use it. In fact, I wrote about it here. I use the word/s dislike/strongly dislike. That said, I thought I would use today, Tuesday, to post the list as I am sort of posting lists on Tuesdays anyway.
Ten Things I Dislike
1. Saying “no” to anyone but especially to my grandsons
2. Flying…from the time I leave for the airport until the time I get into my seat on the plane
3. Being alone on holidays
4. Saying “goodbye” at the end of a visit with my kids/grand kids
5. Interruptions when I am writing
6. Going to the doctor
7. A bottle of wine when it is empty
8. Answering the phone when I don’t know who is calling
9. Answering the door when I don’t know who is knocking
10. The end of the day on December 25th
Ten Things I Love (because I like to end on the positive)
1. My two grandsons, Anderson and Spencer.
2. My three kids (they’re grown), Tony, Tina, and Susie
3. My siblings and my parents, both the ones no longer here and the ones still here
4. Traveling, except the part covered in #2 of the Dislike list
5. Me, Myself, and I
6. Writing, including blogging with which I could not be without
7. Reading, which means my Kindle
8. Any holidays in which I am with my family
9. Kisses from the grandsons, even when they are sticky ones
I am not tagging ten people. I am just letting you rise to the challenge, if you so choose.